Wood Belt is combining wooden clasp with other sustainable materials. Production process is based on Impact Fashion principles.
- Belt clasp entirely from wood, mainly from leftovers from wood industry.
- Wooden buckle patented as invention. patent number: 25569.
- Sewing replaced by wooden screw, nut, clamp.
- Innovative combination of sustainable materials (wood combined with cork, hemp, cotton etc.).
- Innovative «Impact fashion methodology and Index», Wood Belt NUT series score 8,5/11.
- Belts do not contain metals or metal alloys, no exposure to common allergens.
- Reduces risk with COVID 19 due to reduced removing at the airports and other security screening places (no beeping at airport scanners; yearly we could save 441 years of time and pledge it to something more useful).
- Personalisation – customers can assemble their own combination.
- Circular economy principles (used leftovers from wooden industry, leather industry etc.) while also encouraging of repair and re-use of belts.
- Lower stock for retailers, possibility of adapting size to customer length.
- Employment of vulnerable groups (disabled etc.) due to easy assembling of belts.
- Wood as a sustainable, local and re-used material.